COVID-19 Summer Semester
16.03.2021 Dear students and academics,
This instruction follows the instruction COVID-19 Summer semester - current state of teaching organization, issued on March 1, 2021 and is in accordance with an extraordinary measure of the Ministry of Health: https://www.mzcr.cz/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Mimoradne-opatreni-povinne-testovani-zamestnavatele-s-ucinnosti-od-3-3-2021-do-odvolani.pdf
Access to buildings
From March 17, 2021, the rules regarding the entrance to the FT buildings, i.e. TUL, have been tightened. From this date, entry will be allowed to persons who have passed a PCR test, antigen test or other preventive test for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus with a negative result in the last seven days only.
Testing is not performed on persons:
- Who have undergone laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 disease, their isolation period has elapsed, there are no signs of COVID-19 disease, and no more than 90 days have elapsed since the first positive RT-PCR test or POC antigen test. These facts are proven by a medical report.
- Which proves a negative result of an RT-PCR test or a professionally performed POC antigen test.
- Who have already been vaccinated against COVID-19, if 14 days have elapsed since the second dose (or from the only dose, if it is a single-dose vaccination), have a certificate from the Ministry of Health and do not show symptoms of the disease.
- Buildings will be accessible on cards for employees only. Students will not have access to the buildings on the cards. If the employee has an appointment, a consultation with the student, etc. (hereinafter generally a visit), employee will pick up the visit at the main door and have a declaration of non-infectivity signed by visit.
- Employees will be regularly tested according to the announced dates of the doctor who provides testing for TUL.
- In exceptional cases, employees may perform a self-test at the workplace (at the relevant department, dean's office, etc.). Kits were provided at the workplace to allow safe testing. The heads of the departments were acquainted with the course of the test, recording and disposal of waste. If the test is positive, the employee must follow the instructions in the Guide to Self-Testing in Companies:
In case of a positive result, the employee is obliged to:
- Inform the employer of this fact.
- Do not enter the workplace and, if testing is performed at the workplace, leave it immediately.
- Immediately contact the occupational health service provider or your registering general practitioner by telephone or other remote means or, if the employee does not have a registered general practitioner, the locally competent public health authority (regional hygienic station or hygienic station of the capital city of Prague).
- Until the doctor or hygienic station determines the next procedure, the employee must minimize the risk of infecting other people, ie ideally isolate himself.
- This doctor or the competent public health authority will issue an application in the ISIN for a confirmatory test by means of an RT-PCR test.
- The employee is obliged to undergo a confirmation test.
- The time between a positive test of an antigen test performed by a lay person and the result of a confirmatory PCR test is another obstacle to work on the part of the employer according to § 208 of the Labor Code.
Doc. Ing. Vladimír Bajzík, Ph.D., Dean of FT TUL
16. 3. 2021